EUNITE — the European Network of Excellence on Intelligent Technologies for Smart Adaptive Systems
EUNITE is a new network of excellence. EUNITE aims to join forces of Intelligent Technologies for exploiting the potential of their synergies towards building Smart Adaptive Systems and promote their practical implementations.
Training and Education is a committee under the European network EUNITE — the European Network of Excellence on Intelligent Technologies for Smart Adaptive Systems. It was started on 1 January 2001 and runs for three years, funded by the European Union. The committee aims to improve the training and educational possibilities, especially for the nodes of EUNITE.
Its objectives are:
- to coordinate the educational activities of the network,
- to represent the network externally in education related matters, and
- to implement products and services that serve the network nodes and the general public.
The committe has currently six members, but aims to expand to 10 - 15 members.
- EUropean Network on Intelligent TEchnologies for Smart Adaptive Systems
- EUNITE News
- What is EUNITE?
- EUNITE Related Links
- EUNITE Service Center
- EUNITE Roadmap
- EUNITE Task Forces
- Production industry
- EUNITE 2003
- EUNITE 2004
- EUNITE 2001 Look Back
- EUNITE 2003 Look Back
- EUNITE 2004 Look Back
- Advanced Vendor Evaluation
- Fuzzy Quality Control of a TMP Plant
- Intelligent Control of a Rotary Kiln
- Odorous quality control in food packaging
- Application of Activity template
- Report of Activity template
- Scientific comments to the competition
- Patent Search Engines